NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
For Parent/Guardian(s) Who Are COMPLETELY NEW to Hardin County Schools
To use online registration, parent/guardian needs:
- Internet-connected device
- Active email address
- Copies of these required documents: Student’s Birth Certificate, Tennessee Immunization Record, Proof of Medical Physical Examination, and Proof of Address(these may be uploaded electronically or delivered physically to the BOE Office)
- For More Detailed Instructions, Click New Student Enrollment Help Document Button Below.
- Once You Are Ready, Click BEGIN REGISTRATION below to get started.
- Once You Begin Registration, Click Create New Account.
- Upon completion of registration, you will receive an e-mail. Click the link in your e-mail.
- Login with your ParentVue account username and password you created
- IMPORTANT! Complete the online registration for each student, review, and submit.
Ready To Begin? You can connect using the ParentVue app, or simply click the BEGIN REGISTRATION button below. Once you have completed the registration for EACH student, please review and be sure to SUBMIT.